10 Funny Quotes from Hugh Laurie on ‘House’
The show “House” is all about Hugh Laurie playing the doctor Gregory House and his team. They work together to solve medical problems that are difficult. This show is also one that will have you laughing all of the time. House is a strange sense of humor. Here are my favorite 10 quotes by Hugh Laurie as Gregory House.
1. “Everybody lies.” This is a very simple quote, but House uses it all the time and in almost every episode. He honestly doesn’t think you can believe anyone.
2. Dr. House: “You see that? They all assume I’m a patient because of this cane.”
Dr. Wilson: “Then why don’t you put on a white coat like the rest of us?”
Dr. House: “I don’t want them to think I’m a doctor.”
3. Cuddy: I was expecting you in my office twenty minutes ago.
House: Really? Well, that’s odd, because I had no intention of being in your office twenty minutes ago.
4. Dr. House: Get up. We’re going hunting.
Dr. Foreman: For what?
Dr. House: Wabbits.
5. Dr. Foreman: Are you saying there is a brain tumor that three ER doctors, two neurologists and a radiologist missed?
Dr House: Partridge in a pear tree missed it as well.
6. Dr. House: Hey! He knows more homeless people than any of us! [to Foreman] Go check out the hood, dawg.
7. Dr. Cuddy: Just enlarged hilar lymph nodes.
Dr. House: Tiny unicorns goring his bronchial tubes would be cooler.
8. Dr. House: The Love Doctor has made an art of breaking up with women. ‘Cause you’re convinced that the loss of you would be too devastating for any woman to handle.
Dr. Foreman: Yeah, I’m the one with the serious ego problem here.
9. Dr. Cameron: I have one evening with you, one chance. And I don’t want to waste it talking about what movies you like or what wines you hate. I want to know how you feel-about me.
Dr. House: You live under the delusion that you can fix everything that isn’t perfect. That’s why you married a man who was dying of cancer. You don’t love, you need. And now that your husband is dead, you’re looking for your new charity case. That’s why you’re going out with me. I’m twice your age, I’m not great-looking, I’m not charming; I’m not even nice. What I am is what you need. I’m damaged.
10. Dr. House: I want joint custody.
Amber: Of Wilson?
Dr. House: Unless we have another love child