Arie Luyendyk Jr. Gives Update in New Video Interview
Fans fell in love with Arie Luyendyk Jr. on “The Bachelorette” 2012 with Emily Maynard. In a new interview, he is giving fans an update about how things are going for him since the show was over. You can check out the interview below.
Here are a few things he had to say:
- He believes strongly in Cancer research so he wanted to help out at this event in LA.
- He doesn’t watch a lot of sports besides racing.
- Arie is doing commentary for sports right now and is inspiring to get back in the race car. (He actually won his race today.)
- His fans are nice to him and supportive over Twitter.
- He gets a lot of proposals over Twitter and says that he has a big fan base.
- His tip for single people is to be yourself and don’t put on a show.
What do you think of Arie Luyendyk Jr.? Do you think he should be the next guy on “The Bachelor” 2012?