Top 5 Train Wreck Reality Shows to Watch in 2014
It is always fun to watch a train wreck reality TV show and you never know what you are going to end up seeing. In 2014, there are going to be five great ones that you want to watch. What is your favorite train wreck show to watch?
1. “Party Down South” – This show is coming to TLC and is full of a lot of drunk people. In the preview, one woman can’t even figure out how to call a taxi.
2. “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” – This series is coming back and of course everyone loves to watch these people. They all have weird names like Sugar Bear and Pumpkin. It is hilarious to them to watch each other fart and they just really don’t have any tact.
3. “Welcome to Myrtle Manor” – It will be back and it is time to enjoy life at the trailer park. They are adding a few new cast members and you can’t help but love this group of rednecks.
4. “Lindsay” – Lindsay Lohan is going to have her own reality show that is supposed to be a documentary. Do I need to say more?
5. “My Big Redneck Family” – This show will be on CMT and is all about the family from “My Big Redneck Vacation.” They don’t know a thing about living with class and is a show you don’t want to miss.