‘Sister Wives’ Answer Tough Questions from Viewers
Tonight on “Sister Wives” on TLC fans got to see a 30 minute special where the Brown family answered questions from the viewers. Kody, Meri, Janelle, Christine, and Robyn Brown all sat down with the teenage kids to answer these questions.
Here are a few things they had to say on the show:
- Logan is a very protective older brother.
- The kids feel that they are a lot closer with Robyn and her children now that they are in Las Vegas.
- They passed on a question about how Kody keeps up with all of the wives in the bedroom.
- There is no limit of how many wives they can have in their religion, but Kody thinks it gets crazy after four.
- The Brown’s did court another woman once and didn’t end up marrying her.
- Each mom pulls more rank with their own child, but if they are not there the other mom is in charge. Kody pulls rank over all if needed.
- If another wife passes away, then another wife would raise the children.
“Sister Wives” airs new episodes every Sunday. Do you love the show as much as I do?